The latest Fortnite XP glitch is perfect for gaining quick levels in Chapter 3 – Season 4. The glitch is so amazing that it allows players to gain more than one million XP in less than an hour.
The best thing about the XP map is that it requires almost no effort. You can simply enter it, perform a couple of actions, then simply leave the game running and you will be getting a lot of XP.
This article will explain everything you need to know about the latest Fortnite XP glitch, how to set it up, and how to gain it for quick Battle Pass levels.
Fortnite XP glitch is amazing
What makes the latest Fortnite XP glitch so amazing is the amount of XP that it grants. Furthermore, the glitch can be set up in just one minute, which makes it even more fantastic.
The guide below will explain all the steps you need to take to benefit from the glitch. Alternatively, you can simply watch the video we’ve added to the article and see how it’s done.
Here are the steps you have to take to benefit from the Fortnite XP glitch:
- Launch Fortnite
- Open game mode selection menu
- Go to the Island Code tab
- Enter 1004-5222-9786 as the island code
- Launch the game through private matchmaking
- Wait for the matchmaking countdown to end
- Head over to the left corner with the pumpkin
- Interact with the AFK XP button
At this point, you will begin earning XP. You will be gaining hundreds or thousands of XP every single minute, which is fantastic. However, there are a few more steps you can take to gain even more XP.
To gain even more XP from the latest glitch, please follow a few more steps:
- Turn around to see a small starting island
- Build floors or use a Grappler to reach it
- Go to the back of it and find the vault
- Enter the vault
- Wait for the countdown to hit 0
- Interact with one of the buttons in the vault
- Go back to the vault
- Interact with the second button
At this point, you will be gaining thousands of XP per second. Some players have reported gaining 1 million XP after interacting with the button inside the vault, and that is exactly what we experienced while testing the glitch.